Mold is Toxic. At the first sign of mold, Call Atlanta Emergency Experts and we'll remove it from your home.
Maybe you've just had a flood in your home. Maybe a pipe has burst or you have a slow leak that's gradually spreading. Or maybe your home's basement is just unusually damp.
No matter what the reason, if you're noticing mold in your home, you need to take care of it fast. Once mold starts, it spreads quickly and releases harmful mold spores into the air, drastically affecting your indoor air quality. The situation is worsened if the mold site has inadequate air flow or is exposed to continued moisture.
Mold is very toxic to you and your family when spores are present in large quantities. If you don't take care of the issue, you're at risk of severe allergic reactions and respiratory problems. What's worse, some molds produce mycotoxins that can cause serious neurological problems which can even lead to death.
You should not try to remove mold yourself. While over-the-counter biocides will kill the mold, the allergens in the mold remain present even when the mold is dead. Instead, the mold needs to be completely removed by an expert mold remediator like the team at Atlanta Emergency Experts. We employ the latest state-of-the art methods for the controlled removal of fungi, including dry-ice freeze blasting, dry fog, and more, and we perform a thorough check of the problem location with humidity gauges, borescopes and other high-tech equipment. When we're done, we'll run a slew of tests to make sure your indoor air quality is safe for you and your family.
If you see mold in your home, don't waste any time. Call our emergency hotline right now at 770-518-7155.